Terms and Conditions to Cake competition by ChocoPatiss®
- The promoter is: ChocoPatiss® Registration no. 66881056 whose registered office is at Poedersvoort 2, 5706 HW Helmond, the Netherlands.
- The competition is open to residents of Europe aged 14 years or over, except employees of ChocoPatiss® and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via Direct Messenger to the Facebook page or Instagram page. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- A maximum of 5 entries per month will be accepted per person.
- Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via Facebook and Instagram.
- The prize may not, at the discretion of the promoter, be offered to the winner of the previous round of the Cake competition and instead will be offered to the entrant of the next highest popularity.
- Entry opens on the first day of each calendar month and entry closes at 24.00 H. of the last day of each calendar month. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Voting will remain open for 7 days after entry closes to offer a fair chance to receive votes for those entering in the latter part of the month.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The full rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Photos submitted to the competition must be of your own cake, or you must have permission from the cake maker or image owner to use the image. The image must not be older than one month. ChocoPatiss® will not be liable for any dispute arising from an improperly submitted entry.
- Entries will be divided in 2 categories;
A) where Cake, Cupcake, pastry, food….. is placed in a ChocoPatiss® Box
B) where Cake, Cupcake, pastry, food….. is NOT placed in ANY Box
See 6. and 8. for additional info on this item.
- Photos must have a minimum size of 640×640 pixels
- Photos must show an image of cake, pastry, cupcakes, sweets or food and not older than one month and must not contain any company logos
- Photos of political nature or of cake with political expression (features) will not be posted
- Photos of cake placed in a cardboard (Cake-)box (or a cake- cupcake Box of another material) will not be posted. If your cake, pastry, cupcakes, sweet or food is placed in a Box, then only a ChocoPatiss® Box is accepted.
- ChocoPatiss reserves the right not to post an entry, without notice.
- The prizes are as follows:
Category A; One ChocoPatiss® Box of winner’s choice, per month, incl. shipping. At the end of the year: one winner of the total program of ChocoPatiss® Boxes, incl. shipping.
Category B; One ChocoPatiss® Box per month, incl. shipping. Model appointed by ChocoPatiss®.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via Facebook and Instagram as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents, i.e the highest sum of the total number of “Likes” or “Reactions” to an image within the Facebook and Instagram competition album.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. A full name and email address will be required. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NL data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- ChocoPatiss® have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- ChocoPatiss® also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.