Terms and Conditions to Cake competition by ChocoPatiss®
- The promoter is: ChocoPatiss® Registration no. 17099626 whose registered office is at Poedersvoort 2, 5706 HW Helmond, the Netherlands.
- The competition is open to residents of Europe aged 14 years or over, except employees of ChocoPatiss® and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must either be emailed to email@example.com or sent via Direct Messenger to the Facebook page or Instagram page of ChocoPatiss®. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- A maximum of 5 entries per month will be accepted per person.
- ChocoPatiss® makes a selection, at its sole discretion, which of the received entries will be posted to participate in the contest, without given notice.
- After every 20th individual, by ChocoPatiss® posted entry, ChocoPatiss® will draw 1 winner out of the 20 last entries.
- The prize may not, at the discretion of the promoter, be offered to the winner of the previous round of the Cake competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The full rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Photos submitted to the competition must be of your own cake, cupcake, pastry food…, or you must have permission from the maker or image owner to use the image.
- The image must not be older than one month, this must be traceable by ChocoPatiss®.
- ChocoPatiss® will not be liable for any dispute arising from an improperly submitted entry.
- Photos can be sent, showing:
A) where Cake, Cupcake, pastry, food….. is placed INSIDE a ChocoPatiss® Box;
B) where Cake, Cupcake, pastry, food….. is NOT placed in ANY Box.
Photos showing any other box than a ChocoPatiss® Box, will not be posted.
- Photos must have a minimum size of 640×640 pixels.
- Photos must show an image of cake, pastry, cupcakes, sweets or food and must not contain any company logos or other commercial expressions.
- Photos of political nature or of products with political expression (features) will not be posted.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen as a result of careful consideration and judging by members of the ChocoPatiss®-team. Apart from the cake/cupcake/pastry/food itself, the quality of the photo as well as the background of the photo and the decoration around the cake/cupcakes/pastry/food will certainly be part of consideration.
- The winner will be announced within 48 hours after every 20th individual, by ChocoPatiss® posted entry. A full name and email address will be required. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be sent.
- When ChocoPatiss® decides to have the prize delivered to the winner by postal/parcel service, ChocoPatiss® will not be responsible for the correct delivery of the prize. If the prize is damaged during shipping, delivered to the wrong address/person, returned to ChocoPatiss® after several delivery attempts or if the prize does not arrive at all at it’s destination, ChocoPatiss® will not be responsible or liable in any way and the prize will not be resent to the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NL data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- ChocoPatiss® has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- ChocoPatiss® also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.